Rondje Roodbruin / Red-Brown Ale Trail
- Rondje Roodbruin / Red-Brown Ale Trail
- Red-Brown breweries
- Red-Brown Ales
- 6 May: practical info
- Red-Brown recipes
- Chocolate cake with a sauce and with red-brown ale
- Lamb with a moussaka sauce
- Rillettes - small beer waffles & VanderGhinste Roodbruin
- Skewers with mushrooms, soy sauce and red-brown ale
- Sorbet of Flemish Red-Brown Ale with brown shrimp
- Stuffed 'lukken', a sabayon of red-brown ale and coffee cream
- West Flanders red-brown ale with pâté
- Red-brown ale regional products
Beer and gastronomy, a match made in heaven! In addition to sweet and sour, beer has a third dimension: bitter. This makes it an even more exciting ingredient than wine, whether you are cooking with it or for food pairing.
Find out how you can add a special dimension to food with Flemish Red-Brown Ale with the following recipes.