Rondje Roodbruin / Red-Brown Ale Trail
- Rondje Roodbruin / Red-Brown Ale Trail
- Red-Brown breweries
- Red-Brown Ales
- 6 May: practical info
- Red-Brown recipes
- Chocolate cake with a sauce and with red-brown ale
- Lamb with a moussaka sauce
- Rillettes - small beer waffles & VanderGhinste Roodbruin
- Skewers with mushrooms, soy sauce and red-brown ale
- Sorbet of Flemish Red-Brown Ale with brown shrimp
- Stuffed 'lukken', a sabayon of red-brown ale and coffee cream
- West Flanders red-brown ale with pâté
- Red-brown ale regional products
Skewers with mushrooms, soy sauce and red-brown ale
- 200 g Paris mushrooms or chestnut mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- pinch of freshly grated ginger
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil or olive oil
- 8 tablespoons red-brown ale
- 8 tablespoons leek rings, fried briefly
- freshly ground pepper and salt to taste
- Remove the hard underside of the mushrooms then cut them in half.
- Make a marinade with the crushed garlic, soy sauce, grated fresh ginger, oil and beer.
- Mix well with a hand mixer then marinate the halved mushrooms for 1 to 2 hours.
- Stir them from time to time.
- Place the mushrooms on a skewer, dab to remove liquid then briefly grill them on all sides in a grill pan.
- After grilling, brush with a little bit of the remaining marinade. Garnish with briefly fried leek rings.
- Serve with a well-chilled glass of red-brown ale.